We are delighted to announce that Jigsaw (South East) is now registered with the Tandridge Together Lottery.
This means you can now support our charity whilst taking part in a weekly lottery for just £1 a week… with a chance of winning up to £25,000 every week! And the odds are far better than playing the National Lottery – every Tandridge Together Lottery ticket has a one in 50 chance of winning.
How does it work?
- Tickets cost just £1 per week
- 50p of every pound is donated directly to Jigsaw (South East)
- A further 10p is donated to local good causes in the Tandridge area
- Anyone can take part – you do not have to live in Tandridge
- You can take part for as little or as long as you wish – you can cancel any time
- Draws take place every Saturday night – Winners will be notified via email
- Prizes range from £25 – £25,000!
How do I buy tickets?
Taking part couldn’t be simpler! Just click here, choose your lottery numbers, the amount of tickets you’d like and the length of time you wish to take part… and you’re all set!
How can I spread the news?
Please do print and share the attached poster with your friends, family and colleagues to help to spread the word and raise funds for your local child bereavement charity.
How else can I support Jigsaw (South East)?
We are always delighted when individuals and groups choose to fundraise for Jigsaw (South East). If you are thinking of a fundraising challenge this year or next, or work in an organisation that would consider a charity partnership, we would love to hear from you!